Vincentian Aged Care Service (East Sydney)
Vincentian Aged Care Service in Darlinghurst is renowned for the dedicated care provided to the central Sydney community for more than 50 years.
Enquiry FormThe multi-storey building, refurbished in 2013, offers private rooms and a variety of shared areas to enjoy activities and spend time with visitors, including a rooftop terrace with magnificent city views. An elevator allows easy access between floors.
“I feel I am in good hands and I trust them to look after me."
Vincentian Aged Care Service caters for 30 residents, and offers comfort and security, with registered nursing care.
There are a wide range of outings and activities to choose from, and close proximity to shops provides convenience. Qualified and friendly staff are always there to assist and care for those who call Vincentian their home.
Vincentian offers a choice of areas for group or individual activities, entertainment and dining.
- Lounge and TV room
- Dining room
- Activities room, with billiard table
- Rooftop terrace
- Book and DVD library
Programs and Activities
- Arts and crafts, including art and music therapy
- Exercise programs
- Visiting pet program
- Social outings and activities
- Cultural and spiritual activities
- Personalised lifestyle programs
- Pastoral care program
- 250m to local shops
- 50m to public transport (bus)
- Resident bus
- Free resident Wi-Fi
- Facility refurbished in 2013
- Permanent care
- Short-term respite care
- All rooms at Vincentian Aged Care are provided on a concessional basis to people in need of support