Emmaus Retirement Village (Kemps Creek)
Located in a beautiful bushland setting, Emmaus Retirement Village residents enjoy the warmth and support of their village community.
Emmaus Retirement Village is a friendly and social retirement village for retirees who love to share good times with great friends.
The central location between Liverpool and Penrith provides convenience and is only a short 10-minute drive to the local shopping centres. There is also a community centre for residents to enjoy social activities as well as regular barbeques, happy hour drinks and outings on the village bus, including weekly visits to the shops.
Emmaus offers relaxed living in 23 independent living units with 1, 2 and 3-bedroom options. All units include an internal laundry, open plan living and dedicated locked garage space if required. There is plenty of space on site if you want to park your boat or caravan as this village is all about supporting a relaxed retirement lifestyle.
- 10 minute drive to local shopping centres
- Secure individual garages
- Space to park caravan and recreational vehicles
- Visitor parking
- Landscaped gardens in a bushland setting
- Community centre for social activities
- Level access to all facilities
- Maintenance services available
- 24/7 emergency call monitoring
- Assistance to access to Home Support services