Brigidine House (Randwick)
Brigidine House, a convent for the Brigidine Sisters for more than 100 years, has now been welcoming Sisters and other members of the community for more than a decade.
Sitting grandly in the Eastern Sydney suburb of Randwick, Brigidine House offers spacious, sunny rooms, with direct access to a verandah or balconies wrapping around the building’s beautiful façade.
“Our knitting group knits blankets for the disadvantaged and we also knit things for our families. We have a cup of tea and chat about everything in our group.”
Brigidine House offers multiple areas for group or individual activities, entertainment and dining.
- Lounge and TV rooms
- Courtyards, gardens and balconies
- Dining room and afternoon tea rooms
- Chapel with Mass daily and Communion services
- Artist’s studio and craft room
Programs and Activities
- Arts and crafts, including art and music therapy
- Exercise programs
- Social outings and activities
- Cultural and spiritual activities
- Personalised lifestyle programs
- Pastoral care program
- 250m to local shops
- 300m to public transport
- Free resident Wi-Fi
- Permanent care