The Brighton (Croydon)
Boasting stylish and quality accommodation, The Brighton offers independence and an active and social lifestyle.
The Brighton is our premier retirement village.
Set in beautifully landscaped gardens, The Brighton offers stylish 1, 2 or 3-bedroom apartments. The Brighton is located in the heart of Croydon, only minutes away from shops, restaurants, cafés, health services, parks and public transport.
With 101 apartments across five stunning buildings designed by internationally acclaimed architect Leo Campbell, you will love the warm décor, stylish furnishings and abundant natural light. The outdoor common areas provide beautiful spaces to spend time with family and friends, and features peaceful waterways and landscaped gardens.
The resident social committee organises a range of outings and activities such as yoga, water aerobics and local sports, walking groups, movie nights, social outings and more.
Whether it's a relaxing stroll through the lanscaped gardens, or heading to the local tennis centre with friends, you'll find a lifestyle that suits you at The Brighton.
- Close to shopping centres, entertainment, hospitals and transport services
- Varied choice of apartment styles and layouts
- Access to in the home and housekeeping services
- Dedicated village manager
- Co-located with Holy Spirit Croydon Residential Aged Care
The Brighton includes a dedicated community centre that offers:
- Day spa
- Library and activity room
- A heated plunge pool (ideal for exercise)
- A family-friendly cinema seating up to 20 people
- Spacious communal dining and recreational spaces
- Visiting podiatrist
It is important for you to understand the different types of charges that apply when moving into a Retirement Village. You will have to pay a departure fee when you leave the village. Our Village Manager can walk you through these charges and discuss your options with you.
2 bedroom plus study
3 bedroom plus study