St Peter's Green (Lane Cove North)
St Peter’s Green is a stunning boutique retirement village located in Sydney’s beautiful and leafy lower north shore.
The village offers 27 spacious and stylish apartments complemented by elegant open plan living, security parking and private storage as well as café and children’s playground. It is also within close proximity to public transport, the local library and village green.
Village life is overseen by the resident committee who work in partnership with the village manager to ensure that St Peter’s Green runs smoothly for the benefit of all.
- 27 north-facing, open plan apartments
- Close proximity to Lane Cove and Chatswood shopping centres
- Public transport on your doorstep
- Secure parking and lift available to all levels
- Individual storage cages
- Sub-branch Willoughby Council Library on site
- Village bus for weekly outings
- On site hairdresser
- Community room available for private bookings
- Chapel and community rooms
- Vibrant café on site
- Pet friendly
- Doctors Safety Line installed for medical emergency
It is important for you to understand the different types of charges that apply when moving into a Retirement Village. You will have to pay a departure fee when you leave the village. Our Village Manager can walk you through these charges and discuss your options with you.
2 Bedrooms plus study