St Mary's Retirement Village (Berkeley)
Nestled in pleasant garden surrounds, close to shops and public transport, St Mary's Retirement Village offers residents a relaxed lifestyle.
St Mary’s Retirement Village is a friendly community of retirees offering lovely recently refurbished accommodation. Nestled in pleasant garden surrounds and lush garden scenery, St Mary's Retirement Village comprises 33 units, offering one or two-bedroom options in a home-like setting.
The village is in a prime location within easy walking distance to the St Mary's Catholic parish church, the Berkeley shopping centre, bus stop and Lake Illawarra Park.
- 33 ground level units
- Well maintained gardens
- Close proximity to local shops
- Community room for activities
- Variety of organised activities
- St Mary's Catholic Church within easy walking distance
- Co-located with St Marys Residential Aged Care
- Hair salon available at the neighbouring Residential Aged Care
It is important for you to understand the different types of charges that apply when moving into a Retirement Village. You will have to pay a departure fee when you leave the village. Our Village Manager can walk you through these charges and discuss your options with you.