Aquinas Court (Springwood)
Aquinas Court is an intimate boutique style village community surrounded by cottage gardens in the heart of the lower Blue Mountains.
Located in picturesque Springwood, this lovely retirement village offers 30 two-bedroom units and a relaxed and peaceful lifestyle. Friendly neighbours and a committed village manager ensure residents at Aquinas Court feel welcome and well supported.
The village is in a prime location with public transport at your doorstep, the Community Hub across the road, Springwood Village is a short 5-minute walk away and offers a great selection of cafés, restaurants and boutique specialty shops. Aquinas Court also hosts regular social events, gatherings, yoga and residents can take advantage of Springwood Sports Club located next door.
- Exclusive village of only 30 units
- Local transport on your doorstep
- Close to local cafes, shops and clubs
- Community Centre for social gatherings
- Landscaped gardens and grounds
- Social activities
- Maintenance services available
- 24/7 emergency call monitoring
- Assistance to access to Home Support services
It is important for you to understand the different types of charges that apply when moving into a Retirement Village. You will have to pay a departure fee when you leave the village. Our Village Manager can walk you through these charges and discuss your options with you.