Bishop McCabe Retirement Village (Towradgi)
Bishop McCabe Retirement Village boasts a quiet, peaceful atmosphere and is located in Wollongong's northern suburb of Towradgi, only 10 minutes drive to the Central Business District.
Bishop McCabe Retirement Village Open Day
Saturday 27 July, 10am - 1pm
Come along and experience what living in our vibrant community is all about.
Bishop McCabe Retirement Village is a vibrant community of 23 independent living units, offering one or two-bedroom options with off-street parking.
The village is located just minutes from Wollongong’s Town Centre. While in the midst of such a prime location, the village still provides you with peace and privacy. The well-manicured, wrap-around garden presents spectacular views from the balconies, adding to the wonderful ambience of the village.
- Small village of only 23 units
- On site parking
- 10 minute drive to Wollongong's CBD
- Close to train station, buses, beach and park
- Quiet, peaceful atmosphere
- Landscaped grounds
- Social activities
- Maintenance services available
- Assistance to access to Home Support services