Catholic Healthcare publications
"At Catholic Healthcare, our focus is to promote the lives of each resident, client and patient while supporting their family members and our staff."
Royal Commission into Aged Care Quality and Safety
As an organisation committed to delivering quality care to our residents and clients, Catholic Healthcare welcomes the Royal Commission and intends to fully support the Commission in its important work.
- For updates from the Royal Commission visit https://agedcare.royalcommission.gov.au/
- For information about the terms of reference, scope and timeframe for the Royal Commission please visit https://www.pm.gov.au/media/appointment-royal-commissioners-and-terms-reference
- Refer to our Royal Commission into Aged Care Quality and Safety and Frequently Asked Questions regarding the Royal Commission
Annual Review 2017- 18
Annual Review 2016-17
Annual Review 2014 - 15
- Connections Dec 2017
- Connections Jun 2017
- Residential Aged Care Referrer Guide
- Community Services Referrer Guide