St Vincent's Health and Community Services
St Vincent's in Bathurst provides quality healthcare in a regional setting.
St Vincent's Health and Community Services includes local community outreach services.
St Vincent's Outreach Services
- Community Nursing
- Aged Care Services/ Aged Care Assessment Team
- Occupational Therapy
- Dementia, Counselling, Information & Education
- Clinical Psychologist
- Psychogeriatrician (Visiting Service)
The main focus of care is medical related illnesses and conditions of the elderly and people with chronic care needs. The district nursing service also delivers some acute/post acute care and at-home palliation.
Outreach services are provided via referral from local general practitioners, other health service providers and, in some instances, via self or family referral.
2020 Outreach Services
Click here to view a listing and details of all outreach services for 2020. These include:
- Parkinson's Disease Support Group
- Parkinson's Disease Excercise Class
- Stepping On (falls prevention)
- Lifestyle Integrated Functional Exercise (LiFE)
- Bathurst Regional Carers Group (BRCG)
- IT HELP Group 'Be Connected' Online Group
Help at home
Do you need care at home? Find out how Community Care Central West can help you.
For any related enquiries please call St Vincent's Outreach Service. *St Vincent's Private Hospital closed on 31 August 2010.
Contact Details - St Vincent’s Health & Community Services
51 Gorman’s Hill Road, Bathurst NSW 2795
T: 02 6332 8900
F: 02 6332 1235
Open: Monday to Friday, 08:30am - 4:30pm