“Catholic Healthcare is a really good organisation and we help a lot of people. Our Community Workers are kind, caring and love working with our clients. I plan to stay in aged care for a long time.”
Make a difference in others lives as well as your own
At Catholic Healthcare, our people are at the heart of what we do. Every day, our highly skilled and passionate team of over 4,000 people are deeply committed to care and that’s why we are committed to supporting and empowering them. We are a rapidly growing organisation with a wide range of career opportunities available in the Blue Mountains.
- Provide holistic care to our residents so they live an active and meaningful life either at home or in one of our Residential homes.
- ✔ Generous Pay – We are one of the best paying providers and also give you the opportunity to package your salary
- ✔ Fixed Roster – Allowing you to achieve a work-life balance
Personal Care Assistant
- Provide personal care such as showering and dressing as well as assist with leisure and lifestyle activities.
- ✔ Career Pathway Opportunities – An opportunity to build a career with a values-based organisation
- ✔ Generous Pay – Great rates of pay and a variety of locations
Community Support Worker
- Provide high quality care and services to clients to ensure they remain in the community living a high quality of life by supporting their day to day tasks.
- ✔ Career Pathway Opportunities – Offering opportunities for career progression
- ✔ Build Meaningful Client Relationships – Have regular clients at the times that suit your schedule
- Help prepare food and dining services for our residents to ensure they have a high-quality dining experience whether they choose to eat in their room or in the dining room.
- ✔ Career Pathway Opportunities – No experience necessary, get trained on the job
- ✔ Family Friendly Work Hours – Work in hospitality without the night time shifts
At Catholic Healthcare, we are committed to creating career pathways that enable you to thrive. Everyone’s career journey is different – that is why we offer a tailored approach to career development that enables you to grow in a way that suits your personal goals and ambitions. Whether you are at a point in your career when you want to slow down, speed up or just need a change of scenery, we want to make a plan with you.
Catholic Healthcare has many programs and pathways available for you to develop your skills, learn new ones, and even explore a new and rewarding career. As an organisation that operates in communities all around the east coast of Australia, the possibilities for career development, changes, relocations, and growth are endless.
What could career growth look like at Catholic Healthcare for you?
- Job support, advice and coaching providing career options that ensure you can sustain a healthy work/life balance.
- New to the aged care industry? On-the-job training, work/study support and intake programs.
- High school students in Year 10 or above can gain valuable work experience, whilst being paid, by enrolling in a VET Course.
- Learn how to become a successful leader in our EQUIP Leadership Program.
- Become one of our officially recognised buddies.
- Apply to our annual Scholarship Program for financial assistance to support you in your studies.
- Learn, grow and evolve with our employee training courses.
- Whether you want a promotion or to experience something new, we are here to support you.
No position matches your interest?
Why Choose Catholic Healthcare?
“Every day I have the pleasure of assisting clients to remain in their homes, helping them with tasks to make life that bit easier and as comfortable as possible, for as long as possible.”
What I enjoy most is working one-to-one with my clients. They are all different but have in common the need for some extra help, allowing them to remain independent at home.
Cathy is proud of the meaningful work she does in the community. She also praises Catholic Healthcare for playing its part. “Catholic Healthcare offered pastoral care in the community and residential aged care well before it became part of the Aged Care Quality Standards.