Lourdes Hospital & Community Health Service
Lourdes is an integral part of the healthcare system in Dubbo and services the Western NSW Local Health District (WNSWLHD).
Through our dedicated team of health, aged care and support service professionals, Lourdes provides a continuum of care for people with an injury or disability.
- Lourdes is accredited by the Australian Council of Healthcare Standards, and is funded by the NSW Ministry of Health.
- Our team promote a holistic continuum of care that enables people to live life to the fullest
- The inpatient area ward treats patients for a variety of health issues including rehabilitation, transitional aged care and palliation
- Lourdes is one of 15 specialised Brain Injury Rehabilitation Programs across NSW
Our inpatient area consists of 34 beds treating patients with a variety of health conditions. Important inpatient services at Lourdes include rehabilitation, transitional aged care and palliation.
- Geriatric Evaluation Management (GEM)
- Transitional Aged Care Program (TACP)
- Palliative Care
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Pathology
- Social Welfare
- Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- Rural Spinal Cord Injury Program
- Dementia Counselling
- Wellness Programs
A referral from a GP or hospital is required to become an inpatient at Lourdes.
4 Tony McGrane Place, Dubbo NSW 2830
Ph: 02 6841 8500
Open: Monday to Friday - 8.30am to 5.00pm