St Mary's Villa (Dubbo)
Set in picturesque landscaped gardens, St Mary’s Villa is a warm and welcoming residential home located in Dubbo.
The home has been providing quality care for nearly 40 years. The single storey building offers residents many comfortable areas to relax and spend time with visitors.
St Mary's Villa caters for 49 residents, and offers comfort and security with 24 hour, seven day a week, registered nursing care.
There are a wide range of outings and activities to choose from, and qualified and friendly staff are always there to assist and care for all those who call St Mary’s Villa their home.
At St Mary's Villa we provide a range of lifestyle services for residents to enjoy.
*Terms and conditions apply
“I have never had so much fun in my life, I love living here at St Mary’s Villa Dubbo.”
St Mary’s Villa offers multiple areas for group or individual activities, entertainment and dining.
- Activities and function room
- BBQ, garden areas and undercover seating
- Large common lounge and dining areas
- Guest lounge room
- Hairdressing salon
- Medical clinic
- TV room with large screen TV and DVDs
- Resident and family kitchenette
Programs and Activities
- Art and crafts
- Catholic and other Christian services held frequently
- Social activities and outings
- Internet access on shared computers
- Pastoral care program
- Exercise program including Tai Chi classes
- Personalised lifestyle program
- 1km to local shops and 300m to public transport
- Resident bus
- Free resident Wi-Fi
- Facility built in 1978
- Short-term respite care
Standard Room with Private Ensuite
St Mary's Villa offers 41 individual Standard bedrooms with private ensuites.
Average room size: 10m2 (sizes may vary between individual rooms)
Standard Room Plus with Private Ensuite
St Mary's Villa offers 8 individual Standard Plus bedrooms with private ensuites.
Average room size: 15m2 (sizes may vary between individual rooms)