Charles O’Neill Retirement (Mona Vale)
Charles O’Neill residents enjoy independent living with plenty of green space to enjoy, as well as gardens to tend to; some residents even grow their own vegetables.
Charles O’Neill is a low cost, affordable housing community for independent over 55’s. The property offers 28 one-bedroom, ground-level rental units, surrounded by lawn and lovely gardens. Our residents enjoy the convenient location, only a short distance from the vibrant centre of Mona Vale shops.
All units include a small balcony, with some units offering a glimpse of ocean views. Each unit also features a combined lounge and dining area, a small kitchen plus television and telephone
- Small village of only 28 units
- Close to shopping centre, medical facilities, hospital, library and post office
- Quiet, peaceful atmosphere
- Landscaped grounds
- Social activities
- Maintenance services available
- Assistance to access to Home Support services