St Mary’s Cathedral Easter Services to be broadcast by Channel 7
06 Apr 2020
Did you know Channel 7 will be broadcasting Easter services from St Mary’s Cathedral this week?
- The Lord’s Passion Mass at 3:00pm on Good Friday, 10 April
- Easter Sunday Mass from 10.30am on 12 April
- The services will be broadcast across Australia on Channel 7 and on Prime 7 in regional areas commercial free
- Those wanting to view the liturgies online can visit www.7plus.com.au
- Channel 7 will also live-stream the Mass of the Lord’s Supper at 6.30pm on 9 April and The Stations of the Cross at 10:00am on Good Friday on its website - www.7plus.com.au
- St Mary’s Cathedral continues to live-stream Mass daily at 9:00am and each Sunday at 10.30am at www.stmaryscathedral.org.au
Archbishop Anthony Fisher OP said, “These national broadcasts mean people of all ages and no matter where they live or are currently isolating, will now be able to participate in the Mass.
“I know it will be especially welcome news to those living in aged care homes who will be feeling the sting of separation from family over Easter, due to the restrictions on visits, and whose connection to their faith remains strong.”