Quick Mince and Vegetables
21 Oct 2020
A delicious, healthy protein and veggie based dish ready in minutes. Cook up extra for the next days lunch or to have in the freezer as a healthy back up meal.
INGREDIENTS (SERVES 1)
• 120g mince beef, turkey or pork
• 1 cup of kale or Chinese cabbage, shredded
• 3 spring onions, chopped
• 3 broccolini stalks and heads, chopped
• ½ corn on the cob (or ½ cup corn kernels)
• Tamari soy sauce
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat oil in a hot frying pan, add mince, tamari soy sauce and begin to brown.
2. Once mince has started to brown add all vegetables, stir in well, add extra tamari soy sauce and cover with a lid on a low heat for 5 minutes.
3. Remove lid, stir and cover for a further 2 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
4. Serve in bowl seasoned with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Drizzle a dash of the garlic-infused olive oil into the mash, stir well and season with salt and pepper.