Health and Wellness Programs
We deliver a wide range of evidence-based health and wellness programs in a way that makes healthy living fun.
Our personalised services are designed to assist you to:
- Develop and maintain your capacity for independent living and social interaction
- Meet your nutritional, recreational and physical health care goals
- Reduce psycho-social problems such as anxiety, insecurity, depression and loneliness
- Easily transition from the home environment to the wellness centre, ensuring a continuum of care
- Delay early/inappropriate admission to long term residential care services
Allied health assessments and support
We understand that when it comes to your health there’s no one-size-fits-all. We work with you to create a health and wellbeing program tailored to you.
Catholic Healthcare’s Allied Health and Therapy Services team focuses on restoring, improving or maintaining your health, wellbeing and independence through a range of different evidence based activities and programs.
Our Allied Health and Therapy Services include access to podiatry, occupational therapy, physiotherapy, social work, counselling, speech pathology, exercise physiology and nutritional advice.
The focus of these services is to maintain or enhance your physical, functional and cognitive abilities, enabling you to remain living in the community, independently.
Catholic Healthcare's Health and Wellness Programs
- Feel Fit Program
- Walking With Confidence Program