The Brighton (Croydon)
Boasting stylish and quality accommodation, The Brighton offers independence and an active and social lifestyle.
Come along to our open day to learn about how you can become a part of our premier retirement village set in beautifully landscaped gardens in the heart of Croydon.
Open Day - Free Entry | 01, December 2018 | 10am - 1pm | Call Us 1300 221 27 to register
The Brighton is our premier retirement village.
Set in beautifully landscaped gardens, The Brighton offers stylish 1, 2 or 3-bedroom apartments. The Brighton is located in the heart of Croydon, only minutes away from shops, restaurants, cafés, health services, parks and public transport.
With 101 apartments across five stunning buildings designed by internationally acclaimed architect Leo Campbell, you will love the warm décor, stylish furnishings and abundant natural light. The outdoor common areas provide beautiful spaces to spend time with family and friends, and features peaceful waterways and landscaped gardens.
The resident social committee organises a range of outings and activities such as yoga, water aerobics and local sports, walking groups, movie nights, social outings and more.
Whether it's a relaxing stroll through the lanscaped gardens, or heading to the local tennis centre with friends, you'll find a lifestyle that suits you at The Brighton.
- Close to shopping centres, entertainment, hospitals and transport services
- Varied choice of apartment styles and layouts
- Access to in the home and housekeeping services
- Dedicated village manager
- Co-located with Holy Spirit Croydon Residential Aged Care
The Brighton includes a dedicated community centre that offers:
- Day spa
- Library and activity room
- A heated plunge pool (ideal for exercise)
- A family-friendly cinema seating up to 20 people
- Spacious communal dining and recreational spaces
- Visiting podiatrist
2 bedroom plus study
3 bedroom plus study