St Mary's Retirement Village (Berkeley)
Nestled in pleasant garden surrounds and lush garden scenery, St Mary's Retirement Village offers 33 units. The village is within easy walking distance to the St Mary's Catholic parish church and the Berkeley shopping centre is just half a kilometre away.
St Mary's Retirement Village residents are able to participate in various organised social activities, some of which encourages bonding and friendship with the adjacent hostel community.
'Community' is a word that St Mary's fondly strives to bring alive every day through the fun of group activities, friendship and a warm and caring environment for residents and their families.
For more information, we would recommend calling us on 1800 551 834 or filling out an enquiry form.
- 33 units available
- Ground level apartments
- Co-located with St Marys Residential Aged Care
- St Mary's Catholic Church within easy walking distance
- Variety of organised activities
- Homely atmosphere
- Hair salon is available at the residential facility
- Well maintained gardens
- Close proximity to local shops
- Community room for activities
- Permanent care
211 Northcliffe Drive
Berkeley NSW 2506
1800 225 474