Percy Miles Villa (Kirrawee)
A warm and homely residential service, situated in the quiet Kirrawee bushland, Percy Miles Villa accommodates up to 40 residents in comfortable private rooms with ensuites.
With a focus on social interaction and being part of the community, residents can enjoy a number of regular social activities and outings, as well as accessing on-site BBQ and garden areas, a large common lounge, a TV room with large screen TV and DVD, a library and outdoor entertainment areas.
We encourage you to make use of the personal services available and join in your choice of activities for the lifestyle you prefer. For more information, contact us on 1800 225 474 or complete our enquiry form.
- Located in quiet Kirrawee bushland
- Accommodates up to 40 residents
- Activities room and exercise room
- BBQ, garden areas and undercover seating
- Large common lounge room, dining room and TV room with large screen TV and DVDs
- Close to shops and transport
- Outdoor entertaining areas
- Prayer and meditation room
- Tea, coffee and refreshment facilities
- Varied, fun and interesting exercise and activities programs
- Permanent care
- Short-term respite care
Standard Room with Private Ensuite
Percy Miles Villa offers 40 individual Standard bedrooms with private ensuites.
Average room size: 18m2 (sizes may vary between individual rooms)
Accommodation Fee Calculator
Calculate the cost of accommodation and care at one of our residential care services.
227-235 Forest Road
Kirrawee NSW 2232
(02) 8513 0800