Five Principles of the Trustee Role
- We the Trustees give witness to the healing ministry of Jesus, in ensuring human wellbeing is affirmed in the service to those entrusted to our care.
- We Trustees ensure Catholic Healthcare is maintaining and strengthening its Catholic Identity, embracing diversity in faiths and charisms.
- We Trustees act as one body stewarding the purpose and direction of Catholic Healthcare Limited.
- We Trustees are the sole member of the civil entity.
- We Trustees ensure that Catholic Healthcare has the resources it requires.