St James Villa (Matraville)
Located on a quiet residential street in Matraville, St James Villa has a welcoming and homely atmosphere with large gardens for enjoying the sunshine.
The modern, single-storey building offers generously sized bedrooms and a choice of shared areas to enjoy activities and spend time with visitors.
Our secure, warm-hearted community offers 24/7 support from a registered nurse, and encourages you to make use of the personal services available and join in your choice of activities for the lifestyle you prefer.
We understand that moving into a new home may be challenging, so we would like to offer you as much assistance as possible. Call our customer relations team on 1800 551 834, or complete our enquiry form.
- Accommodates up to 40 residents
- Varied, fun and interesting exercise and activities programs including cultural and spiritual activities
- Close to shops and transport
- Hairdressing salon
- Activities room
- Garden areas and courtyard
- Tea, coffee and refreshment facilities
- Comfortable sitting room with large-screen TV and DVDs
- Large dining area and three lounge rooms
- Religious services held weekly
- Short-term respite care
St James Villa contains 40 individual standard rooms with private en-suites. Each of these rooms contains a bedside table, fan, heater and overhead fan. Other features include emergency call button and phone and television connection.
Quality and privacy of rooms
40 individual rooms
Private en-suite in every room
Facility built in 1980
Average room size: 10m2 (sizes may vary between individual rooms)
Furnishings and fittings in rooms
Fan and heater
Accommodation Fee Calculator
Calculate the cost of accommodation and care at one of our residential care services.
60 Lawson Street
Matraville NSW 2036
(02) 9661 9937