Emmaus Retirement Village (Kemps Creek)
Emmaus Retirement Village is centrally located between Liverpool and Penrith in a rural setting and is only a 10 minute drive to the local shopping centres of St. Clair and Erskine Park.
The village is co-located with Emmaus Residential Aged Care, specialising in Dementia Specific Care and offers 23 units with a choice of spacious one, two or three bedrooms.
There is a community centre available for residents to enjoy social activities. As well as this, residents can look forward to regular movie nights, barbeques and weekly visits to the shops via the village bus.
Units available as at 01 February 2017: 1 x 1 bedroom unit $320,000
For more information, we would recommend calling us on 1800 551 834 or filling out an enquiry form.
- 24/7 emergency call monitoring
- 1, 2 and 3 bedroom villa style units
- Assistance to access to Home Support services
- Landscaped grounds maintained by the on-site team
- Maintenance services which are available from village management
- Local wildlife in a bushland setting
- Space to park caravan and recreational vehicles
- Level access to all facilities
- Secure individual garages
- Visitor parking
- 10 minute drive to local shopping centres
- Community centre for social activities
85 Bakers Lane
Kemps Creek NSW 2178
1800 225 474