Bethlehem House is an aged care service where residents, their families and friends enjoy a caring, comfortable surrounds. Bethlehem House makes your independence and happiness their number one priority.
Located within the middle of Kogarah's Town centre there is always plenty to do and see. Our activities area includes a big screen TV, comfortable seating, and a piano/pianola, plus an organ. Not to mention the Nintendo Wii which is in constant use!
An attractive courtyard with a water feature, potted palms and plants create a peaceful area for residents to relax in. On Level 3, we provide tea bars where residents, family and friends can enjoy morning and afternoon tea and have the opportunity to socialise.
A mini bus is provided to take residents on outings as part of the service's activities program. Programs are available to help maintain and promote the health and well-being of the residents.We also offer a visiting podiatrist, health professionals and a hairdresser.
Staff are available to escort residents to appointments if required.
Bethlehem House has been caring for residents for more than 35 years. Bethlehem House, previously an aged care ministry of the St Vincent de Paul Society, joined Catholic Healthcare in March 2007.
- Communion held each Sunday
- Private single room furnished with bed, wardrobe, drawers and lockable area for valuables.
- Each room with en-suite.
- Emergency call button (bathroom and bedroom)
- Family and friends always welcome
- Visiting GP's and allied health services
- Visiting hairdressing each fortnight
- Library with large print books
- Video library with many choices, and a large screen TV
- Focus on independence, respect, dignity and hospitality
- Visiting pets for therapy
- Courtyard with water feature and potted palms
- Varied, fun & intersting activities program
- BBQ facilities
- Aromatherapy and massage on request and at expense of resident